Saturday, February 27, 2010

House Parties

Over the years, js & me had host a few makan session at our various rented houses for my M1 peeps. Sometimes we cooked, sometime we ordered catering. It was all in the name of F.U.N.. We have great time, great friends and great food!! It has become a tradition for our house, to host parties for whatever reasons we can think of.. Big groups, small groups… you name it ~~

November 2008 - Housewarming @ Jurong West.. Steamboat Party!! It’s was a big party as our house @ Jurong West is a 5-room HDB. We had so much fun and the last guest didn’t leave till the next afternoon..






December 2008 - My Surprise Penguin Theme Birthday Party. Catered food from Orange Clove. It started off with a dinner date with my peeps. Before I finish work, most of them had excuses and they have to cancel the dinner. Left with only a few of us.. we decided to just tapau food from the tze char stall & chill out at my crib. Then, in order to stall time, they made me smoke countless sticks of ciggie at the office while the rest (who back out earlier) speed in taxi to my crib @ Jurong West. Hahhaa… What a surprise~~ I reached home, slightly disappointed and then shocked!! They appeared in black & white (tribute to Penguin) and decorated my house with lots of black & white balloons!!

Orange Clove serves really delicious food.. Had been catering from the for years since this party. My favourite, their chicken rending & pineapple fried rice!!

December 2008 – Christmas Eve Potluck @ Jurong West. Potato salad & fried rice by me, Pinoy prawns in cocnut milk by js, Adobo by Jeanna & Roast chicken from BPP.





December 2008 – New Year Eve @ Jurong West. Just a small humble dinner for those who do not want to squeeze in crowded places on NYE. ‘Claypot’ chicken rice, peanut & lotus root soup, steamed egg, stirred fry spinach by ME.






January 2009 – CNY @ Jurong West. All dishes by ME.. Except for steamed chicken by wongsw. Again a small dinner after I came back from CNY holidays. Was trying out mum’s recipe without her guidance!!






August 2009 – Cooking Session @ Jurong West. Potluck dinner for no reason!! Sesame chicken, watercress soup & mixed vegetable by ME. Sambal prawn & ambilek kacang by vc. Tomyam seafood by tankb !!




December 2009 – Christmas Eve @ Bukit Batok by ME & js. Our house is getting smaller.. It’s really difficult to host big party anymore.







Well.. There’s a few parties in between that I didn’t take any picture or simply there’s no nice picture taken. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment