Sunday, February 28, 2010

Korean BBQ

Korean cuisine is one of my many favourites. Traditional Korean meals are well known for their side dishes (banchan) that accompany steam-cooked short-grain rice. It’s difficult to find authentic and delicious Korean food in Singapore. In JB, I’ll always dine at a Korean BBQ restaurant @ Stulang Laut. It’s managed by a Korean family. I was there for my Birthday and also Christmas.

I have always have affection for Korean cuisine because of their fresh vegetables and BBQ beef. Korean BBQ meat is often wrapped in Chinese lettuce, garlic, chilli and Korean bean paste. Super doooper Y.U.M.M.Y ~~

Banchan will be served too especially in this restaurant, unlimited servings!!! It’s a bonus when the boss’s son is always so cute sitting at the cashier counter hahahaaa. 

Some of my favourite Banchanssss

1 comment:

  1. remember our fav hangout place?? prata shop near this restaurant?? lols..

    ReplyDelete